NEW CANADIAN PROGRAM
Any move is difficult, but there are none greater than moving your life and family to a new country. Beyond learning a new language or culture, something like getting financing for a new vehicle can seem like an impossible task when you have no credit history in your new home country.
That’s why Nissan Canada Finance has launched an enhanced New Canadian Credit Buying Program for new immigrants and foreign workers looking to buy a car. Designed to guide newcomers through the auto leasing and financing process, this new program is our way of welcoming you home.
As part of the program, you can choose from a Micra, Versa Sedan, Versa Note, Sentra, Juke, Rogue, Altima Sedan and Altima Coupe, Pathfinder and more.
Who is Eligible for the New Canadian Credit Buying Program?
- In order to qualify for the program, you must present one of the following valid documents:
- Permanent Residency Card (SW1, SW2, SW3, SE2, PV2, FC, NV5, EN2, C1, C2)
- IMM 5292 Form (Record of Landing)
- Work or Study Permit/Visa
- Diplomat Status For more information, please contact your local dealer.